Pictures of train cars... Inside

So, I wanted to see some pics of the inside of the train and thought you might be interested as well. Here are some that I found. I'm thinking room for a small cooler is while in the observation lounge/viewing car - whatever they call it. Doesn't look like room for much in the regular coach seats - although everybody says they're quite comfy and much more than an airplane. :)


Coach:

Dining Car:

Viewing/Observation Car:

2 Response to "Pictures of train cars... Inside"

  1. Steve and Shauna says:
    May 19, 2010 at 8:21 PM

    The seats aren't as big as the ones we rode on years ago... I guess that's not surprising. I hope they recline more than on the airplanes.

  2. Stephen Kuykendall says:
    June 6, 2010 at 7:30 PM

    Do you know where we get to park?