Restaurant Coupon in Hannibal


I found a SUPER deal on this restaurant in Hannibal, MO. Today there is a code: FLAG that you can use at Restaurant.com and you can get a $25 gift certificate for LaBinnah for only $2 (min. purchase of 2 entrees). Enter zip code 63401 to find the restaurant. :)

Looks good to me for Thursday night.
Open Wed-Sat 5:30-10:00pm. 573-221-7800 207 North 5th Street in a victorian home. Prices are $9-$24.


I made reservations for all of us for an early dinner Thursday (5:30). If anybody doesn't want to come - no problem at all, just let me know. Just figured better safe than sorry. :)


CHANGE: I changed my reservation to be for THREE. It is at 5:30 p.m. You should get your own reservation so you can use your coupon. Thanks for the heads-up, Candi!! :)

4 Response to "Restaurant Coupon in Hannibal"

  1. Candice says:
    May 24, 2010 at 8:04 PM

    I ordered our gift certificate. Thanks, Whit!! It does say only one gift certificate per reservation, though. Should we each make a reservation?

  2. Ron + Hermione says:
    May 24, 2010 at 10:12 PM

    Candi's right - we will have to split up to use the coupons. I got mine too.

  3. Amy Fagg says:
    May 24, 2010 at 10:14 PM

    Sorry - that wasn't Josh. It was me.

  4. Whit says:
    May 25, 2010 at 10:25 AM

    OH, didn't notice the "reservation" comment. I'll call back and change my reservation to a reservation for 3. Thanks!!! You guys call and reserve for your families. 5:30 p.m. Doesn't really matter if we all sit at the same table. :)